Check this out! We redesigned Dork Adore.
I’ve been having a lovely time editing a Slow Life Magazine for the wonderful Jorg & Olif, a Dutch Bicycle company.
This is a perfect fit for me, since it gives me the chance to write about things like:
- How to buy a wood
- An AMAZING yurt-filled campsite in Norway, where you can have a bath outside.
- Zenware and the art of clutter-free computing — how to get rid of all the distractions and actually get work done.
- Lovely bicycle panniers from New LOOXS, a Dutch bicycle accessories company.
- How to give to charity for free
- Riverford vs Abel & Cole. The best organic delivery box scheme
- Could you live in a tiny house?
- Five of the best alternative social networks
- How to form good habits
All of these articles are dream pieces, combining online geekery, camping, Dutch stuff (when not buying Dutch tents, I’m buying Dutch child seats for bicycles), a long-standing obsession with the Small House Movement, lifehacking and general eco-worrying.
If you want to read more of my pieces for Jorg & Olif (and don’t worry, I don’t write the whole site — otherwise it would just be a laundry list of my current obsessions) you can check out the Katie Lee author page.
It’s a great example of brands owning their own media, with a remit to cover anything related to the Slow Life Movement — even if that means writing about and linking to other bicycle brands.
Jorg & Olif is a great company, with true vision and a fantastic ethic. I’m proud to be working with them.
Slow Life Movement Magazine on Jorg & Olif.